- Make sure your display results = 800
You will not yield 800 results but this will allow the system to do a complete and
thorough search for your patient
- Fill in the Last and First Name fields only.
Filling in all information is equal to information overload.
Here…Less is More
- Click Search for Visits
- Click the “Add to Patient List”
- A pop up box will appear, click add to add to your list.
- After you click “Add” your Patient List tab will automatically update the number
of patients sitting in your list.
- Next you need to click on the Patient List Tab to access your patient’s information.
- Make sure to change your Drop Down to Last 5 Years
- Select the patient needing to be reviewed
- Select the Link for the Information to be retrieved.
Example of Prior Charts:
- Click on either the Encounter Number Link or the MRN Link of the Patients Date of
Service that is needing to be reviewed.
- A new Window will open
New Window Example.
Navigation of the Chart is located on the Left hand side of the screen.